Saturday, January 23, 2010

Has anyone ever had nail fungus and cured nail fungus?

Using bleach?


Using Lamisil? If you used Lamisil, what was your success? Did you worry about liver failure?Has anyone ever had nail fungus and cured nail fungus?
I personally had an allergic reaction to Lamisil. It was real bad. I looked online for natural remedies. I was using full strength Listerine for about 6 months or more twice a day and I have been using Tea Tree Oil as well and continue to use it. Toe nails can take one year or longer to cure. I don't think it will ever really be totally cured. Wish I would have had the nails removed permanently when I had the chance.





Good Luck





here are a few sites to look at:Has anyone ever had nail fungus and cured nail fungus?
iodine works
My mom used Vicks. Put it on every night before going to bed. Get it as far under the nail as you can. It was totally cleared up in about 6 weeks.
There are some useful tips here.

No comments:

Post a Comment