Saturday, January 23, 2010

Does Tea Tree Oil help against nail fungus?

The tip of my index nailis kinda yellow and cracked. Even if I cut it, the yellowness comes back. Should I apply tea tree oil on it?Does Tea Tree Oil help against nail fungus?
Tea tree is a great cleanser- great for bites and infections, Oregano, Lemongrass and Lavendar would all be good as well. You could even just mix up a drop or two of each and use it as a blend. Preferably good quality oils. (Geranium is also great for skin issues)Does Tea Tree Oil help against nail fungus?
Yes Tea Tree Oil is an excellent solution.
No I think tee tree oil is a bunch of crap
I'm not sure about that, but, I will tell you what will kill the fungus and it's over the counter at any store....Listerine...Yep! just soak your hands, or feet if you have toenail fungus and it will kill the fungus. It's been proven to work! --Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment