Thursday, January 21, 2010

Toe nail fungus, has anyone ever heard of applying vicks to the tonail?

no it takes a prescriptionToe nail fungus, has anyone ever heard of applying vicks to the tonail?
No, But don't let this get away from you, It is hard to get rid of.


Many years ago my big toe nail was infected, Foot Doctor


removed a part of the nail, cut the bed out, so that part did not grow back. 2005 a finger nail was infected, M.D. gave me a script, ';c-terbina fine/tt/thuj/orega#10'; Wonderful stuff!


Use it like nail polish twice daily, takes awhile but it truely works. This infection comes from with in, Nothing over counter


will work. Good luck, but you need Dr. attention.Toe nail fungus, has anyone ever heard of applying vicks to the tonail?
http://www.free-makeup-tips.com/nail/fun鈥?/a>


http://www.theskintreatment.com/ingrown-鈥?/a>
Applying VICKS to toe nail fungus, you say? Sure.


I've heard of that. I've even tried it, myself. Does it


work? Uh... yup. (My doctor told me it has an app-


roximate 30% rate of success.)





What was that you asked? Am I in that 30% range?


Ah! That's a very Interesting question. (I thought you


would NEVER ask!) Uh... nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment