Saturday, January 23, 2010

Home remedy for toe nail fungus?

I have fungus under my L big toenail. Is there a home remedy for this?Home remedy for toe nail fungus?
Hi there...





I had toenail fungus myself some time ago. I tried various toenail fungus remedies, both the ones you nuy and some I made myself.


But Nothing really seemed to work until I found zetaclear. That really did the job.





I dont know how it works but it does, and the best part, it's all natural.





JUst googles and this guy also talks about it: http://toenailfungusremedies.org





I wouldn't recommend that you try all of those wierd experiements on yourself. You could actually end up feeding the fungus instead of killing it..





Just my 2 centsHome remedy for toe nail fungus?
Vicks vapor rub, rub it on the toenail twice a day every day and you should see improvement in about a month, but keep doing it until all the fungus is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment