Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What can I use on my client nails for nail fungus?

Lamasil did not work and I want a home remedy if possibleWhat can I use on my client nails for nail fungus?
Nail fungus can be difficult to treat, and repeated infections are common. Over-the-counter antifungal nail creams and ointments are available, but they aren't very effective. Your client really needs a prescription anti-fungal medication and needs to take it for as long as four to twelve months to get rid of the infection.





For a mild infection there is an anti-fungal nail polish called Penlac which you paint onto the affected nails and surrounding skin once a day. It may take a year to clear up the infection, and this method works for only about 10% of people.





Some people believe that essential oils can cure nail fungus. I have included a link for a site that discusses that option.





These links have more information.What can I use on my client nails for nail fungus?
Thank you for the ';best answer';.

Report Abuse


  • get ride of
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment