Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Having diabtetes type 1, what is the best way to treat a nail fungus and plantar(foot) warts?

I go to my podiatrist when ever I get a wart. Just safer that way. I'm also a type 1.Having diabtetes type 1, what is the best way to treat a nail fungus and plantar(foot) warts?
A Class I diabetic should be extra careful with their feet. Find you a good foot doctor (Podiatrist) and let him get your feet in good condition so you won't lose a toe or foot. Do not mess around with your feet, because you need them.Having diabtetes type 1, what is the best way to treat a nail fungus and plantar(foot) warts?
By a doctor.
Make a doctor's appointment for the best evaluation of your particular needs and use whatever treatment the doctor prescribes.
go to the podiatrist, they will give you something. This needs to be taken care of by a doctor, not over the counter. If left untreated it might lead to further complications.
I don't know about the nail fungus, but here's what I used for plantar warts. Mix about 1 part baking soda with 1 part castor oil until it forms a paste (should be just a little stiffer than Elmer's glue). Apply it to the wart twice daily and immediately cover it with a bandage (or some people have had success with using duct tape). Once per day, scrape off the top layer of skin with a nail file or pumice stone before applying the paste. This process may take a few weeks, but it worked for me (and several others who posted comments on the website where I got this from). Try www.abchomeopathy.com to see if they have anything on the nail fungus.

No comments:

Post a Comment