Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is there any effective treatmet to cure nail fungus, anyone have evre tried teatree spray with success?

I have in my toe nails.Is there any effective treatmet to cure nail fungus, anyone have evre tried teatree spray with success?
ooohh--Lamisil--it is incredible ask your dr. about it!Is there any effective treatmet to cure nail fungus, anyone have evre tried teatree spray with success?
fonguuu...carefull..i mean carefull...try this one dr..
It might be hard to find but you might try agricultural corn gluten meal. Try garden shops first, agricultural stores too. You add water and make a paste of it, apply it to the affected nail and wrap it with a layer or two of gauze. It seems the a.c.g.m. has a very powerful anti-fungal property and will help clear it up.
I used a combination of tea tree oil and Vicks Vapo-Rub - it was very effective, and more than twice as fast as any of the 'medicines' I tried. Every night, I would rub Vicks Vapo-Rub onto the nail, making sure to massage it into the nail bed and cuticles. I'd wrap a little piece of plastic wrap around my toe, and put a sock on. In the morning, I'd remove the Vicks with a cotton ball that had some tea tree oil on it. It was almost gone within 2 weeks. All of the chemical stuff I tried took at least 3 months. I highly recommend the natural way!





If you have any questions, feel free to email ~ best of luck to you!
My dad is a vet. and he had a liquid made up by crushing lamisil and that other medicine I cant think of at the moment into a suspension. I just dabbed it on my nails at the end and the cuticle and it was gone in a couple of days. It was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment