Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I get nail fungus infection in my work because my employer don't care about.To who should I go for advice?

My employer doesn't care at all about workers.I'm working there for 1.5 year but I'm thinking about leaving for the last 5 months.The problem is that I got nail fungus because the stuff we carry in the company is dirty and is easy to get any infection.When i'd asked to get some gloves my manager told me off.There are more bad things that happened like losing lunch time (most of them) and not getting overtime for that, racist comments (been called white ****) and no health and safety training.In general treatment has been very bad.The wages are very low and managers expect us to do the job of two people with no time.Even to see a doctor I had to take days off from my holidays.I don't want to fight so much but I have been forced to write this letter and if I have to go to the court i'll do so.I know that is capitalism and employers try to use employers as much as possible but we have some rights too.Please help me!To whom should I talk and what to do about?I get nail fungus infection in my work because my employer don't care about.To who should I go for advice?
You can call your labor board and call OSHA to file a complaint. Do your company have a strong HR dept and / or union? Once you file a complaint the company can't fire you on grounds about your job situation. Just be on time and don't violate rules.I get nail fungus infection in my work because my employer don't care about.To who should I go for advice?
you can report that company and take them to court if you have to!!1 in the mean time, to get rid of that problem, take lamisil tablets

Report Abuse



Just look for another job.

No comments:

Post a Comment