Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Anyone know anything about toe nail Fungus?

Why does it happen? Is it something in our bodies?





Is 1 cup of bleach in a gallon of water safe to soak your feet in for 15 minutes everyday for 6 months.





I'm asking because money is tight and I have CHEESE TOE DISEasE. Totally gross.Anyone know anything about toe nail Fungus?
I have also heard of soaking your feet in hydrogen peroxide for toenail fungus. I think that would be safer than bleach.Anyone know anything about toe nail Fungus?
It usually ocurs after an injury. I wouldn't use the bleach. Buy some Tea Tree Oil and apply twice a day to the nail for the time it takes for the discoloured nail to grow out.
I had it bad, so gross. But this http://www.zetaclear.com/?aid=284790 really helped me fast. Nothing else I did seem to get rid of it completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment