Saturday, January 23, 2010

Treatments 4 nail fungus/infection from fake nails?

It starts at my cutical which is a little swollen and tad bit lifted, then to really dry almost flaky but not. My nail is not even,almost indented. The whiteness looks like dead nail or something... anyone know what type this is? Or which meds would be best... please helpTreatments 4 nail fungus/infection from fake nails?
I went to a drug store and asked the Pharmacist for something. He told me that a liquid, ZetaClear had just gone from being a prescription item to being non-prescription. I simply painted it on my nail, once in the morning and once at night, and the nail began to grow in a normal fashion. It took a long time, because the nail grows slowly. But, it completely cured the fungus.





I think you might even find a newer item if you just ask the druggist.





By the way, I talked to my doctor about it, and he said that most over-the-counter items are not strong enough for nails, even though they will sometimes work on athlete's foot. He also said that he has a pill which will work, but you need to take blood tests while taking the pill to make sure you are not ruining internal organs.





Hope you can get rid of it, easily. It is no fun to deal with. Good luck
  • get ride of
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment