Friday, May 14, 2010

I pulled off my acrylic nail and half of it was discolored green. Could this be a fungus?

I pulled off my acrylic nail and half of it was discolored green and brown. Does this mean that it may be a fungus? I have never seen anything like this.I pulled off my acrylic nail and half of it was discolored green. Could this be a fungus?
Yes, I can almost promise you that it is.





Any nail salon can help you out by applying a coat of fungicide. You can also find this at your local beauty supply store. It will paint on like polish.





In most cases, you can apply a coat of the fungicide to kill the fungus, and then buff the nail, to make the discoloration go away. FYI, when you buff it, you'll want to use a buffer that you can throw away. Otherwise, the fungus might stick to the buffer, and you'd contaminate other nails by using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment