Monday, May 10, 2010

Does anyone know of any home remedies to help cure toe nail fungus or athletes foot?

yellow toe nail?Does anyone know of any home remedies to help cure toe nail fungus or athletes foot?
I heard lots of remedies. Use vicks vapor rub and put it on your toe. First cut back the nail as far a you can then put it on. My boyfriend says that tea tree oil has helped out for him. The vicks vapor rub tip I got from reading Dr. Gott's column in my newspaper. Hope some of this helpsDoes anyone know of any home remedies to help cure toe nail fungus or athletes foot?
I've heard that if you would fill a small tub with really warm water,and add corn starch, swish it up and soak for 10 minutes every other day for 1 week, it will cure the fungus.
You could try using Listerine Mouthwash as a soak. I read somewhere that this was effective. For athletes foot just go to the drug store and get something over the counter. Keep your feet clean and dry. Good luck.
One more is vinegar





Soaking your toes in a 1:2 vinegar and water solution, every other day for 15minutes. Takes 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment