Monday, May 10, 2010

How have you treated toe nail fungus?

I'm thinking of buying Lamisil (like in Nogales across the border where it's a lot cheaper)





I'm trying Leucatin right now it's a spray and a pill, but i just don't think it's gonna work.........I should have faith I guessHow have you treated toe nail fungus?
It can be several things besides fungus.





Chronic trauma and psoriatic arthritis can look like toe fungus.





topical antifungals are the easiest treatment but least effective.





oral antifungals are costly, you need blood tests, and have rare possible complications but are much more effective.





The end-all be-all treatment is to have the nail removed but that is pretty rare and radical treatment.





Best thing to do is to go see your local podiatrist. Lamasil can have very rare but serious side effect such as liver damage and white blood cell reduction. Lamisil treatment needs to be monitored by a doctor to be done safely.How have you treated toe nail fungus?
The oral anti-fungal medicines are effective, but expensive. As far as I know, medical science hasn't come up with a topical cure for this condition, nor has the naturopathic industry. Frustrating, I know. I have it also. I just keep my toenails trimmed and otherwise ignore it.
I would like to find this one out myself! I have it bad. My ex-wife took Lamisil and her nail ';half'; fell off and had to have them cut off the rest of the way. VERY PAINFULL! and it's bad on your liver.
Pick the first guy that answer your question. Vicks Vaporub will work for you, use it! Its fast and is not expensive.
This may sound weird but Vicks VapoRub is often quite effective. @ presription cures are PenLac which is painted on like fingernail polish or Lamisil which is a tablet taken by mouth.
  • get ride of
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment