Monday, May 10, 2010

I heard that vinigar kills nail fungus is this true?

Does have antbact.properties.





But best stuff for nail fungus is tea tree oil, i swear by this stuff %26amp; practically use it for everything!I heard that vinigar kills nail fungus is this true?
I'm not sure but you should try, I will.I heard that vinigar kills nail fungus is this true?
no
it should, it kills all sorts of other bacterias
I also heard that somewhere, but i dont think it works. I also had nail fungus and i used Bactivex-athletes foot and cracked heels. it works really good. I started to see changes after a few weeks of continued use. It kills the fungus that causes infections. It also relieved the itching, burning, and the cracking.
i heard u can also use it for scaly dry skin, i dont know if it works tho. but whats the harm in trying.
  • get ride of
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment