Monday, May 10, 2010

I have discovered a way to cure nail fungus and I want to sell this product. Where do I begin??

Just tell the world, because sharing truth freely is more satisfying, and more noble anyway. Sharing this great info is the single reason I joined Yahoo! Answers, and am looking for people who need the solution to this disgusting problem. The answer is:


Listerine!!


It actually works!


I injured a toe nail (bent it back over the toe, ripping the majority of it off it's bed) and then after several months developed a white fungus which later spread to near by nails. People can easily search interesting and helpful information on the web such as: the fungus grows very well in the high moisture, enclosed space of shoes, so I won't go over all that, but rather, just tell everyone that I soaked my toes in Listerine on a regular basis and periodically trimmed the nails back immediately following a soaking and eradicated the fungus from two nails. The original toe had more fungus and is taking longer to cure. Initially when I began soaking last spring, I soaked the whole foot for too long which caused a weird, but brief tingling sensation, and the skin on the bottom of my foot started a slight crack. I protected the crack with Vaseline which quickly healed and began tipping the tub in order to only soak the toes. Once weekly seems to do the trick! (20-40 minutes) It was nearly gone in four months, but then I didn't soak it for several weeks and progress halted, but I believe it will be totally gone soon. Store brand mouthwash with the same Listerine ingredients worked too! Also, most people probably already know we can transfer the fungus from our toe nails to our finger nails by using the same clippers for both. Obviously, don't do that. Own and keep the clippers separate. Smaller for finger nails, larger for toe nails and get to solving the problem quickly. Also, because children forget to not use our clippers, sterilize them by setting them on the coffee pot burner for 10-15 minutes, but plastic on the handles will melt, so use stainless steel clippers and keep them dry and clean.


I'm going to figure out how to tell Listerine too!! I want to thank them for their amazing product!


Wishing you the best!I have discovered a way to cure nail fungus and I want to sell this product. Where do I begin??
You might have to start with the FDA.I have discovered a way to cure nail fungus and I want to sell this product. Where do I begin??
You will have to secure a patent . Otherwise by next Thursday the Chinese will be selling your product at half your price. They probably will anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment