Friday, May 14, 2010

I have been to the Dr. for toe nail fungus.....yuck I know but..?

I cannot get rid of it. Dr.s prescribe a medication for it that will be so hard on you liver, I do not want to take it. I have tried every over the counter medication I can buy, none works. Any body know of a home remedy for this?I have been to the Dr. for toe nail fungus.....yuck I know but..?
www.livetotalwellness.com/greenwellnessI have been to the Dr. for toe nail fungus.....yuck I know but..?
I agree with the vicks vapor rub. My foot dr. told me that it was the cheapest way to cure a nail fungus. He told me to make sure that there is no nail polish on the toes and apply the vicks several times throughout the day. But, make sure you use a different q-tip for each toe.
I heard that good ol' Vicks Vapor rub will work. Rub it on you nails daily.
take the meds it works and it has a hard time with liver but you hae blood work and check it all the time that is what the doctor is for so get moving oni t.
I know how you feel. I've had similar. I tried the docotor prescribed stuff, Lamisil I think it was called. Didn't enjoy it one bit, had to have blood taken constantly to monitor me in case of side effects (this may be what your doctor is talking about)....the other person said it worked, it didn't for me and the constant doctor visits made it worse.





I'll not be taking any more prescribed drugs from the doc! I started to look down the natural route, people suggested things like vinegar (made my feet smell!) I had a limited success with vapour rub, but when i stopped putting it on it came back and I smelt like I had a cold all the time haha.





So I kept looking and have tried a few herbal remedies, I am now with one I have finally found that works! It's got a free trial on now too, where you can get free bottles. I was a bit sceptical at first, did some research and and gave it a shot, I started slowly but used the free trial recently to get 6 bottles for 4. Fingers crossed on the way to the end of this terror.





Hope that helps you ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment