Friday, May 14, 2010

I have a nail fungus and and my nail departed form my skin, what should i do?

Get treatment for the fungus and wait for the nail to grow back.I have a nail fungus and and my nail departed form my skin, what should i do?
Nail fungus, is a condition that affects the nail of around 6% to 8% of the adult population. A change in color, thickening of the nail, becoming brittle, or rippled nail may be a sign of nail fungus. But it can be cured.





See http://www.squidoo.com/nail-fungus... for more

Report Abuse


I have a nail fungus and and my nail departed form my skin, what should i do?
soak them in peroxide,or go buy some medication for it.
A doctor will fix that in no time.
buy some hydrogen peroxide solution from the chemist and dilute it with water. soak the nail and fingertip for 3-10mins every day.


if youve got acrylic nails have them removed straight away as the weight of the acrylic can pull the nail further away from the nail bed.


go to you pharmacist and get some nail fungus treatments the fungus grows out of the nail gradually but it will work.
Soak it in some kind of tea tree oil or try Vicks Vapo rub
bleach and water not a lot(of bleach) but if you can't get to a foot doctor it will kill the fungus
its a nail fungus a medical condition but you can also get over the counter medication you apply every day and every night . the dr. may prescribe oral medication to take
GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep your feet clean and dry. Your body is trying to get rid of the fungus by getting rid of the nail.

No comments:

Post a Comment