Monday, May 10, 2010

How do I cure toe-nail ';FUNGUS INFECTION';?

I am aware of the fact that Drug firms do not want a cure


because there is more money to be made in treatmentsHow do I cure toe-nail ';FUNGUS INFECTION';?
Go to the Drug Store and Purchase some Anti-Fungi spray, use it twice daily.


For the Fungus That is inside you , go to the Health Food Store and get some Pro-Biotics, Most fungus comes from inside the body.


Also eat lots of Yogart it helps cure most fungus, be patient , it took you a long time to get it and it will take a while to get rid of it.How do I cure toe-nail ';FUNGUS INFECTION';?
You are more than Welcome my friend, I also got some salve from the Dr.s Office, Didn't work!


One Dr. did prescribe some anti-fungal pills , but he retired and my new Dr. Would not prescribe them!


Takes a while but what I recommended will work.


The Best to ya...

Report Abuse



Well, they make the most effective treatment -- prescription medications.





And yogurt only works for yeast infections.

No comments:

Post a Comment