Sunday, December 27, 2009

Nail fungus.....?

Are there any home remedies for nail fungus or are there any good OTC products i can use...Nail fungus.....?
i dont know about over the counter stuff, but prescription lamisil clears up nail fungus really well. i think you take one pill a month for 4-6 months and it clears things right up.Nail fungus.....?
Nail fungus, is a condition that affects the nail of around 6% to 8% of the adult population. A change in color, thickening of the nail, becoming brittle, rippled nail or nail falling off, may be a sign of nail fungus. There are cures.





Have a look at http://www.squidoo.com/nail-fungus for more

Report Abuse



is it finger nail or toe nails?





what i do....is...i put a little bit of baby oil on a cotton ball..and massage it into my toe nails and feet (callasus) before bed...then i put a pair of socks on....when I wake up...i rinse off and put lotion on them...and this makes my nail soften up..and fungus disappears....





there is also stuff out there for it..in the cvs ..over the counter remedies





you might also want to google.com it....nail fungus home remedies
I used to wear fake nail tips and the worst infection I ever got was the one time I had my nails done at a salon! Nothing OTC helped at all. Finally, I put a few ounces of bleach in a jar and dipped my nails 3 times a day. The green color faded and the nails grew out clean.





Good luck and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment